The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Phytase is an efficient enzyme product which is produced through the liquid deep fermentation technology and advanced post-treatment processing production with the application of modern biological engineering technology, and the international advanced strains. Phytase is suitable for different levels of various feed mill and farm due to its high tolerance to high temperature and high humidity as well as its resistance to acid and the degradation of digestive enzymes, which is light brown animal feed enzyme.
Enzyme Activity Definition
One Phytase activity unit(U) is defined as the amount of enzyme which liberates 1μmole inorganic phosphorus per minute from 5.0 mmol/L sodium Phytate at 37.0°C and at pH 5.5 under the condition of the test.
The amount of additive varies according to the structure of the raw material. Please contact us for details.
1. High effect gene strain, high enzyme activity, worthy quality cost ratio, high security.
2. Strong resistance to protein enzyme and stomach acid.
3. High stability and efficiency in animal digestive tract.
1. Increase the bioavailability of phosphorus.
2. Improve the digestibility of dietary minerals, energy and amino acids.
3. Decrease the feed cost, and maintain or improve animal performance.
4. Decreasing the total phosphorus level in feed, reducing the phosphorus in excretion, consequently protecting the environment.